db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Reject tally of logo votes
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2005 01:04:22 GMT
Danesh Irani wrote:
> <snip />
> I hope people arent voting to reject the proposal just because they
> didnt like the outcome.
> <snip />

To be honest, I'd be content with any of the logos that got more than 2
votes in the first round -- and even some of the ones that got only 2.
It's nice to see so much talent in this community.

The most important thing to me is that the _derby_community_ choose its
logo, including the community lurkers like Darcy. :-) I spoke up
yesterday when I posted this below because I lost confidence that it was
the community making the choice:

> The sudden flood of votes for a specific logo yesterday looked kind of odd, especially
the one from "noname nolastname", and I'm concerned we might be getting votes from people
who joined the list just to cast a vote.

View raw message