db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Brett Dobbs <bre...@5kraces.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Reject tally of logo votes
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2005 19:20:05 GMT
<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
+1 Reject the tally.<br>
Kathey Marsden wrote:
  <pre wrap="">It seems to me that it would be very sad and bad karma to have our logo
under such a cloud of suspicion.  So I would like to call  a vote to reject this tally.  I've
heard lots of great ideas on how to resolve this issue either technologically or socially
but I think first we need to establish that this tally is incorrect.  Then if we agree to
reject, ensuing discussions can determine how to best choose a logo.

  </pre>
      <pre wrap="">Logo 32 = 20 votes
Logo 35 = 12 votes
None of the above = 18 votes
      </pre>
    <pre wrap="">

    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->

Vote
+1 Reject the tally. New method of choosing a logo is determined by the community.
-1 Not to reject the tally. Keep the vote tally as is with 32 as the winner.

Thanks

Kathey

  </pre>