db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Lance J. Andersen" <Lance.Ander...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Reject tally of logo votes
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2005 19:11:30 GMT
+1

Kathey Marsden wrote:

>It seems to me that it would be very sad and bad karma to have our logo under such a cloud
of suspicion.  So I would like to call  a vote to reject this tally.  I've heard lots of great
ideas on how to resolve this issue either technologically or socially but I think first we
need to establish that this tally is incorrect.  Then if we agree to reject, ensuing discussions
can determine how to best choose a logo.