db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Daniel John Debrunner <...@debrunners.com>
Subject Derby forrest web-site & Konqueror/KDE issues
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 19:28:56 GMT

The older version of the Derby web site always looked at little messed
up when I used Konqueror 3.1.4 on Suse 9.0 linux to view it. Typically
the tab of the left was formatted badly.

With the upgrade of the derby site it's become unusable under Konqueror,
any external link seems to be overwritten by many copies of the external
link symbol, so as to make the link unreadable. The tabs continue to
have formatting issues, the new tabs across the top of the pages now
half overwrite the title of the page. I see similar issues on other
apache sites using forrest.

I was wondering if anyone else had seen similar issues, would it be a
forrest bug or Konqueror's?

I'm going to try KDE 3.4 to see if that improves anything.

Dan.