db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Vineet Sinha <vin...@csail.mit.edu>
Subject Survey on Understanding Code
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2005 18:34:08 GMT
We are running a set of small surveys, in an attempt to understand
developers problems when attempting to understand code. Results from
this survey will be used in refining (open-source) tools that we are

If you have looked at the code of any of the (Java) projects below, we
would appreciate you taking a few minutes to fill out as many of the
respective surveys: Ant, Struts, Geronimo, Cocoon, Xerces, Xalan,
Tomcat, Derby, Lucene, and Batik.

The survey can be found at:

Please contact me if you have any questions, concerns, or comments!

Vineet Sinha

PS: If this is not an appropriate place for posting this message, I will
appreciate a pointer to the appropriate locations - Thanks!

View raw message