db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Stanley Bradbury <Stan.Bradb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DATE manipulation
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 23:45:16 GMT
Hi -
See the section /"How do I perform date arithmetic in
Derby/Cloudscape?"  /in the FAQ document at:
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/db2/library/techarticle/dm-0408bradbury/

Once an /addMonth/ function is created and defined in the DB as
described in the FAQ it can be referenced in a column default.