db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Search button misconfigured in Derby documentation?
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 20:11:49 GMT
Incidentally, it wasn't your imagination that the behavior changed, Jon,
but I had to check the svn repository to be sure. :-)

It was set like this in the forrest 0.5 skinconf.xml:

    <searchsite-domain>incubator.apache.org</searchsite-domain>

That property changed in the upgrade to forrest 0.6 and it's now set
like this:

    <search name="Derby" domain="apache.org" provider="google"/>

  -jean