db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Ruta Kadhe <ruta.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby Eclipse Plugin for Encypted Database
Date Sat, 12 Mar 2005 16:30:35 GMT
Hi,
Thanks a lot for the response.........
I would like to clarify my doubt.
I used password having more than 8 characters for bootPassword. I
posted a short-form of the password in my previous email !!!!
Through ij tool, I was able to establish connection to existing database.

But I cannot find the way in which I can specify dataEncryption=true
and bootPassword=somePassword in connection URL while creating new
Connection to existing Database  through the Eclipse Plugin.
The Connection URL appears as Readonly.

If I dont create Databasse with dataEncryption=true, I can create
connection to existing database through the plugin.
Can you please suggest some way?

Thanks,
Ruta