db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Ruta Kadhe <ruta.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby Eclipse Plugin for Encypted Database
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2005 12:53:49 GMT
Hi,
Further to my query I would like to add the Exception which I get:
" Connection to C:\derby_home\mytestDB failed. IWAS0126E Problems
encountered while trying to establish
connection Cloudscape_Embedded. Reason: 'Failed to start database
C:\derby_home\databaseName',
see the next exception for details. "
Thanks,
Ruta