db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Susan Cline <home4...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Reject tally of logo votes
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2005 19:32:05 GMT
+1 Reject the tally

Kathey Marsden <kmarsdenderby@sbcglobal.net> wrote:It seems to me that it would be very
sad and bad karma to have our logo under such a cloud of suspicion. So I would like to call
a vote to reject this tally. I've heard lots of great ideas on how to resolve this issue either
technologically or socially but I think first we need to establish that this tally is incorrect.
Then if we agree to reject, ensuing discussions can determine how to best choose a logo.

>> Logo 32 = 20 votes
>> Logo 35 = 12 votes
>> None of the above = 18 votes

Vote
+1 Reject the tally. New method of choosing a logo is determined by the community.
-1 Not to reject the tally. Keep the vote tally as is with 32 as the winner.

Thanks

Kathey