db-derby-user mailing list archives

From SML <paral...@lafn.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Run-off for Derby Logo : who is voting
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2005 22:34:34 GMT
Ditto. Reply format is exactly the same in the flood and they are all
coming from free email accounts.

This is a spam flood and they should be invalidated ... or at the very
least removed from the tally pending further confirmations, i.e.,
listserv join date and/or providing an isp email address to an off-list
contact.

What a silly thing to do.

/SML