db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Levitt <lev...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Run-off for Derby Logo
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2005 18:01:26 GMT
[X] None of the above - keep trying

Similarly, I'm looking for 32 withOUT the feather :)

Most Apache products don't include the feather in
their logo's, and while I like 35, with a little more
research, I find that a lot of products use the "gear"
motif; its not that original.  See Apache's Perl for
example... So 32 is good, lose the feather and it
would have my vote.