db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Murphy <eddielik...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: OS database
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 05:05:49 GMT
Hey thanx guys for your efforts but nothing concrete yet :-( The dead line to choose between
Derby and Daffodil's One$DB is very close... and i wanna make the right choice :)

Can someone tell me about their Data security and storage or any issues regarding them??

Thanx in advance
Edd

Satheesh Bandaram <satheesh@Sourcery.Org> wrote:
Great explanation... Are you sure you are not a lawyer? ;-)

Satheesh