db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Murphy <eddielik...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: OS database
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2005 10:33:51 GMT
Hi Bernd,
Thanks for the 1 liner but can you please elaborate on the features that Derby has and Hsql
and one$db don't. Have you tried all three..? If  I am not wrong then even one$db can work
in server and embedded.

Edd

Bernd Ruehlicke <BRuehlicke@lgc.com> wrote:
A strong 1-liner argument for Derby is: It is close to 10 years old,
and hence pretty mature. It has a great user group. It was in IBM's hand
for a while, it can run in embedded and in server mode.

B-)

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!