db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Bernd Ruehlicke" <BRuehli...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: LIMIT with Select Statement
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:22:12 GMT

I assume Derby has to stay in a "mode" so it is always possible to
migrate to DB2 ? - Not that I know of this - I am just throwing the ball
in the air to see if anyone is responding to this.

Anyone knows what restrictions/dependencies we have to keep in sync with
DB2 ? - In particular with DDL statements and the possibilities to
migrate a Derby database to DB2 ?

Bernd