db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Eric Miller" <jemil...@uchicago.edu>
Subject Search button misconfigured in Derby documentation?
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 19:21:58 GMT
The search button in the Derby documentation appears to be searching all of
apache.org. I noticed that it's using the following URL.

http://www.google.com/search?sitesearch=apache.org&q=select&Search=Search

I'm thinking that it should be using something like the following which
would only search the incubator site? I don't know if it's possible to
further restrict it to only Derby. I thought that it did that at one point.
For example if you do a search for SELECT, one would hope that it would
bring up the documentation for the SELECT statement within the Derby
documentation.

http://www.google.com/search?sitesearch=incubator.apache.org&q=select&Search=Search

Another thing that I just noticed is that configuring authorization appears
to be in the Developer's Guide. I would have expected it under the Server &
Admin Guide.

Jon