db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Roberto micca" <roberto.mi...@fastwebnet.it>
Subject Re: Derby logo contest -- retry
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2005 22:20:33 GMT
hmmm...  I propose an additional rules :D

Cleaning up all logos to resubmit new ones in two formats Normal/Medium and Small , following
susan suggestion... i think right dimensions as 320x200 and 160x100 or 80x50

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Susan Cline
  To: Derby Discussion
  Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 10:08 PM
  Subject: Re: Derby logo contest -- retry

  I like this suggestion, it will give folks a chance to get their second wind before resubmitting.

  As an aside, it might be nice to take into consideration how logos look when they are made
into very small images.  Some of the original submissions had images that would have been
unrecognizable if shrunk into a very small format.

  Susan

  Jeremy Boynes <jboynes@apache.org> wrote:
    Given the large number of "None of the above" votes I would suggest we
    re-open submissions for another month and restart the process on 5/1/05.

    --
    Jeremy