Hello there ,

I have problem while setting Blob value to table created in derby.
I had created : a datasource by parameter create=true.
and then created new table in it with one column with Datatype as Blob.

But when I tried to setObject value to this column ( by serializable object awt.color)
It gave derby exception : trying to get Blob value from Object type.

setBlob also didnt work with error saying : this method is undefined for (int , Object)
and if i typecast it to (int , (Blob) Object) : I got classcastexception.

please tell me how to set this value to blob field

-- mithun

Do you Yahoo!?