db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Ali Demir <dem...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Database creation slow using create=true - any advice?
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2005 17:16:47 GMT
How about in a worker thread you maintain a pool of 5-10 databases and
assign from this pool as the user clicks? The worker thread can try to
maintain 10 available databases at all times, and if the user clicks so
fast that all 10 are used before the 11th is created, then the user waits...
Regards,
Ali