db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Rajesh Kartha <kar...@Source-Zone.Org>
Subject Re: Eclipse Plugin For Apache Derby
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2005 21:27:39 GMT
Hi,

The Derby plugin from Apache site is the core and includes the Derby jar
files. You will need to use 'ui' plugins that are built on top on this
'core'  to use
the Derby functionality. There is one from IBM that provides the Derby
and Eclipse integration and is available freely at  the developerWorks
website:

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/db2/library/techarticle/dm-0501cline/

-Rajesh