From: Satheesh Bandaram [mailto:satheesh@Sourcery.Org]
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2005 1:32 PM
To: Derby Discussion
Subject: Re: Add a default to an existing column ?

I am not aware of a way to modify a default value in Derby.
You can add a default at the table creation time, but not
sure if you can add a default to an existing column.

Satheesh

Bernd Ruehlicke wrote:

	Hmm - scary silence followed this e-mail.

	To clarify the mail.

	I want to be able to modify a default value for a column.

	Anybody know what is supported in Derby and what isn't ?

	B-)