Hi,

I am setting up the Derby build environment by following the instructions on its website. For the part:

2.2.6 Download jakarta-servlet API 4 (Servlet 2.4)
jakarta-servlet API 4 (jakarta-servletapi-4-yyyymmdd.zip or
jakarta-servletapi-4-yyyymmdd.tar.gz) can be downloaded from:

http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-servletapi-4/nightly/
Note: There is zip and tar file for nightly build for every day.
Download the zip or tar file for latest day.

I went to http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/servletapi/jars/ and
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/geronimo-spec/jars/

First of all these sites do not have an exact file of name: jakarta-servletapi-4-yyyymmdd.zip

I downloaded some zip files from there, but none of them have a lib/servlet.jar file in them which is required for derby.

Can someone please tell me where to get servlet.jar file from?

Thanks.

Do you Yahoo!?
All your favorites on one personal page Try My Yahoo!