db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Dave Been <b...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Build Errors (building Derby under Eclipse)
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:54:43 GMT
Sorry, I did not read the original post, however two things come to mind:

1) Some plug-ins (Clover) require a JDK and not a JRE, which can be set as
your default via the menu
         Windows -> Preferences then in the left Pane, Java -> Installed
JRE's
Browse to add a JDK and then select it as your default.

2) I have not extensively used Ant in Eclipse, but thought of the Windows
-> Preferences   Ant -> Runtime settings, and hmmmm, tools.jar is set in
Global Entries for me (Eclipse 3.0.1).
If it is not in yours, you could also try adding it to Ant's classpath
there.

Dave Been

Andrew McIntyre <fuzzylogic@sbcglobal.net>
01/16/2005 08:32 PM
Please respond to
"Derby Discussion"

"Derby Discussion" <derby-user@db.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Build Errors (building Derby under Eclipse)