db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Gaurav Anand <gauravanan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Data Synchronization between DB2and Derby!
Date Sat, 29 Jan 2005 12:21:44 GMT
>Is there any other that you know?
I meant an open source data replication software.

This software will certainly help those, who want to deploy derby as a
client database (at remote sites) while working on distributed
applications. The tool will help to maintain a local database in sync
with the server be it -DB2, Oracle, SQL Server...

regards,
Gaurav