db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Neumann <t.neum...@olympus-labautomation.com>
Subject Re: Cannot connect a second time to an embedded Cloudscape/Derby
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2005 07:28:07 GMT
Hi,

tried to shutdown my derby db between the two connection attempts. But I
received an exception when connecting the second time to the derby db,
telling me that the db is already shutdown. Do I have to specify special
restart options in the connection string?

Thanks for posting it also in the dev list.

Regards

Thomas