db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Cannot connect a second time to an embedded Cloudscape/Derby DB (2)
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2005 21:13:21 GMT
This doesn't address why you get the failure on Windows and not on
Linux. But I searched for "maven" on the derby lists and found the
instructions Jeremy posted in December on using derby from maven:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=derby-user@db.apache.org&msgId=2033145

I wonder if eliminating one moving part from your scenario might help
isolate the actual problem.

 -jean