db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Build Errors (building Derby under Eclipse)
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2005 22:43:31 GMT
Irum Godil wrote:

> Resending this message. Can someone please help me with this error. I
> am really stuck; dont know why Eclipse gives this problem when Derby
> builds just fine on the command line. Any help will be greatly
> appreciated.

In late August somebody reported problems, but got Eclipse working with
Derby on SVN. See the thread below  (the "CVS" in the subject was really
about SVN):

http://mail-archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/BrowseList?listName=derby-dev@db.apache.org&by=thread&from=872938

In that thread there are references to:

http://subclipse.tigris.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&msgNo=1040

I don't know if this helps your situation. If it doesn't, I apologize
for sending you off on a wild goose chase.

 -jean