db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Stanley Bradbury <bradb...@Mutagen.Net>
Subject Re: Unable to create database on Mac OS X (FileNotFoundException)
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2005 17:28:18 GMT
Hi Bruce -

The following document on the IBM Cloudscape Support lists how to
workaround this problem:

http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=636&context=SSCRVP&q1=mac&uid=swg21180506&loc=en_US&cs=utf-8&lang=en

The short of it is:   specify the following property when started
Network Server on Mac Os X:

derby.storage.fileSyncTransactionLog=true

    === Details Removed ==========