db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Barnet Wagman <b.wag...@comcast.net>
Subject Error logging with embeded Derby?
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2005 19:09:59 GMT
Error logging does not seem to be enabled with an embeded Derby system.
Does this need to be turned on explicitly?  I haven't found anything
about this in the documentation (which of course doesn't necesarily mean
it isn't there).

I'm gettting errors from an embedded Derby app; it appears that
something is closing the connection in the middle of an operation (code
40000 errors).  I believe I've read that these types of errors should
get logged, but it turns out that I do not have an derby.log file at
all. I've tried explicitly specifying the logDevice when the database is
created, but there still is no log file.

View raw message