db-derby-user mailing list archives

From SML <paral...@lafn.org>
Subject Re: Logo proposal
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2005 04:14:37 GMT
> I really like the modification you made to this entry.  Personally, I
> am partial to the 'horse and hat' entry, # 3.
>
> How about modifying this one to have a 'stronger' looking horse, with
> just the derby on the horse's head (along with the Apache feather) and
>
> no rider?
>
> I think the horse is a great symbol of strength and agility - two
> characteristics that represent Derby ... the hat and feather are for
> fun, and to make us smile :-)

Two variants using the horse. It's difficult to put a hat on a
'stronger' horse ... the effect the similar to an image of a body
builder wearing a tutu :)

I'm with you in that entry #3 is a favorite ... it is perfectly
proportioned so my modifications were minimal. The second horse is the
same idea, just different horse.

/SML