db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Suavi Ali Demir <dem...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JDBC driver question
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2005 00:11:43 GMT
It may show error message if you call
Exception.getMessage() or
Exception.getLocalizedMessage() and also loop through
nested exceptions using
SQLException.getNextException() and get the nested
exceptions' stack trace and getMessage().

I think Derby does not support RETURN_GENERATED_KEYS
and nested exception may say so in this case.

Regards,
Ali

--- Jonathan Eric Miller <jemiller@uchicago.edu>