db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Irum Godil <softwarengineer2...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Downloding Derby build components
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 19:30:33 GMT
Thanks a lot.

This works.

Bernd Ruehlicke <BRuehlicke@lgc.com> wrote:
This is a known issue - check the Mailing list on

http://mail-archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/SummarizeList?listId=271

Here some refs

http://mail-archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/BrowseList?listName=derby-dev@
db.apache.org&by=subject&from=658425&to=658425&first=1&count=2

and later the discussion

http://mail-archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=derby-user@db
.apache.org&msgNo=472

B-)