db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Irum Godil <softwarengineer2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Downloding Derby build components
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 17:14:15 GMT
Hi,

I am setting up the Derby build environment by following the instructions on its website.
For the part:

2.2.6 Download jakarta-servlet API 4 (Servlet 2.4)
jakarta-servlet API 4 (jakarta-servletapi-4-yyyymmdd.zip or
jakarta-servletapi-4-yyyymmdd.tar.gz) can be downloaded from:
   http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-servletapi-4/nightly/
Note: There is zip and tar file for nightly build for every day.
Download the zip or tar file for latest day.

I went to http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/servletapi/jars/ and
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/geronimo-spec/jars/

First of all these sites do not have an exact file of name: jakarta-servletapi-4-yyyymmdd.zip

I downloaded some zip files from there, but none of them have a lib/servlet.jar file in them
which is required for derby.

Can someone please tell me where to get servlet.jar file from?

Thanks.