db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Geert Bevin <gbe...@uwyn.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] RIFE v0.8.2 released with Derby support
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2005 18:16:42 GMT
Hi Jean,

thanks for adding us to that page. "Web Application Framework" is the
best category, since that's RIFE's main aim. I think the major
difference is that some frameworks are end-to-end and others focus on
the web part. RIFE is end-to-end, so you can also use each
sub-framework independently, which blurs the positioning. If you have
an Object-Relational or Database Abstraction category it would fit in
well there too, but if only one has to be chosen, "Web Application
Framework" fits best.

Best regards,

Geert

--
Geert Bevin                       Uwyn bvba
"Use what you need"               Avenue de Scailmont 34

PGP Fingerprint : 4E21 6399 CD9E A384 6619  719A C8F4 D40D 309F D6A9
Public PGP key  : available at servers pgp.mit.edu, wwwkeys.pgp.net