I was excited to find OSGi support built into Derby and I just had to drop it into Knopflerfish to start poking around. I was a little set back when I received an error because Derby couldn't find a java.sql package. No problem--I hit Google to find a bundle, but to my dismay I've been unable to find one!

I'm a little new to OSGi and I don't yet have much experience with Derby. So I'm wondering how best to make use of this functionality. Does anyone have experience using Derby as a bundle? If so, how did you resolve this dependency? Also, do any of you know of uses of Derby with OSGi? Seems like a perfect match--I'd love to hear how other people are making use of it...

Jeff