Well, yes, I knew that, that's why I liked this one.  But what I was suggesting was that it might be even more cool would be to insert the capital D and B into the name itself, rather than have it on top of the name, so that "Derby DB" is captured in the single word "DerBy".  Anyway... :)

David

Nat Gross wrote:
That's the idea!!
The design brings out and illuminates this exact point!
-nat

David Van Couvering wrote:
It seems a fun mod to this would be to do it DerBy, since DB is in the Derby name...

Nat Gross wrote:
Hi;
Here is my submission to the contest.
These are black and white, great for print inexpensive media ads. With a very professional touch.
We can add colors for different variations, if deemed appropriate for different media.

-nat