db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Adam Blinkinsop <cognitivel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 10.0.2.1 release
Date Sun, 05 Dec 2004 05:57:35 GMT
+1 - I've had no problems with it, nice, clean, and fast (more than I
can say for some other libraries I've had to use recently...)

Adam Blinkinsop

On Sat, 04 Dec 2004 19:01:31 -0800, Daniel John Debrunner
<djd@debrunners.com> wrote:

--
"...indeed, I think of any computer purchase below 200 dollars as
virtually nonexistent, and feel comfortable making a virtually