db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Jeff Ramsdale" <JRamsd...@SolutionsIQ.com>
Subject OSGi bundle dependency
Date Sun, 12 Dec 2004 00:19:17 GMT
I was excited to find OSGi support built into Derby and I just had to
drop it into Knopflerfish to start poking around. I was a little set
back when I received an error because Derby couldn't find a java.sql
package. No problem--I hit Google to find a bundle, but to my dismay
I've been unable to find one!

I'm a little new to OSGi and I don't yet have much experience with
Derby. So I'm wondering how best to make use of this functionality.
Does anyone have experience using Derby as a bundle? If so, how did
you resolve this dependency? Also, do any of you know of uses of Derby
with OSGi? Seems like a perfect match--I'd love to hear how other
people are making use of it...

Jeff