db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Lance J. Andersen" <Lance.Ander...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Sun 8.0.1 Appserver pooling
Date Tue, 28 Dec 2004 16:51:49 GMT
Nat,
I have had this working successfully with 8.0 and early beta of 8.1.

Where did you install your derby classes?  Normally I put them in
domains/domain1/lib/ext.

Can you post your domain.xml entry that you used with the embedded
driver?  Are you sure you did not have another process that already had
the DB open outside of SJSAS?

Regards
Lance