db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SQL exception "Java linkage error"?
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2004 06:48:58 GMT
Barnet Wagman wrote:
> Does anyone know what the following SQL exception (code 30000) might mean?
>
> Java linkage error thrown during load of generated class
> org.apache.derby.exe.ac601a400fx0100xefx1a6cx0000001b574011d

Another possibility is that the generated class is invalid - I have seen
this, for example, during development when incorrect code is being
generated (I had it generating a method name with a '(' in it).

IIRC Derby dumps the class out and you can inspect it with javap which
may give more of a clue why it is broken.

--
Jeremy