db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Susan Cline <...@MeepZor.Com>
Subject Re: Derby Logo - first proposal?
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2004 01:03:57 GMT
Susan Cline wrote:
> All of these entries are great!  I'll wait for all the submissions from
> the day, update the web page, and then ask someone to commit the updated
> page the next day.

I've updated the page to reflect the entries from late yesterday through
today.  If I've missed your entry, please let me know :-)

Also, I did not put them on the page in the order they were submitted to
the mailing list, just the order I felt like doing it in.

Could someone please update the logo_contest.xml page using the
attached logo_dec09.tar?

It contains:

5 image files

View raw message