db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Arun Kumar <arunkumar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to proceed ?
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2004 09:37:24 GMT

I donno much about Daffodil DB, but one thing i can say is go for
Derby because its having backene dsupport of ASF and OpenSource
Community, theres another Java DB is there just check it out "HSQLDB"
(Hypersonic) having a less footprint (in think in terms of KB)
Heres the Link

Can be more clear on word "Does Derby offers a network edition?"
So that we can provide you more Info.