db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Zahra Zahid <zah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Schema does not exits exception
Date Sat, 11 Dec 2004 12:10:20 GMT
Ok i added the values in derby.properties file ...n placed it at
C:/DERBY/TRUNK....here how my properties file lookssss....
derby.system.home =C:\derby\trunk
derby.connection.requireAuthentication=true
derby.user.omar=omar
derby.stream.error.logSeverityLevel=0

derby.language.logStatementText=true

I am still getting the same!!! OMAR schema not found...but it doesnt
show in derby.log file ....
Am i placing the cerby.properties file in the rite place...
or shud i place it wid in the application!!! i.e. OMAR!!!

                                      regards
                                          Zahra