db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Andrej Tibaut <andrej.tib...@uni-mb.si>
Subject RE: Derby Logo - first proposal?
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 20:26:00 GMT
I would say leave it open...
I have drafted the attached logo which I can explain in the following way:
- lines are like tracks, letters are like horses
- lines are coloured which means wide use
- letters at different levels can also mean a melody (although then lines
should be horizontally)..because Derby indeed functions like a melody.

Pro et contra?

Andrej Tibaut