db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Danny Garcia Hernandez <da...@g2k.es>
Subject Re: derby inside pda
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2004 19:02:45 GMT
Daniel John Debrunner wrote:

Hi Dan!!

It´s my problem. First, i´m working to run the app into pda device with
J2ME/CDC/Foundation complian engine. Derby appear to be a solutions for
database intensive app inside PDA.

How do you think about that? It´s posible to run derby inside pda device
  with J2ME/CDC/Foundation profile? Maybe in the future?

Thank in advanced
Danny