db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Unable to run 10.0.2 GA on Mac OS X 10.3.5/VM 1.4.2_05
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2004 17:26:02 GMT
Mark Davis wrote:

> Thanks, Suresh. That property works like a charm. Guess I will
> subscribe to derby-dev also.

Incidentally, this problem is now on the FAQ page (and Suresh's summary
of the problem was so helpful I used it almost 'as is'):

http://incubator.apache.org/derby/faq.html#createdb_OS_X

This won't help you, but with any luck it will help somebody else.

If anybody spots FAQ topics, feel free to poke me to put them on the
site if it looks like I've missed them.

Also, after a Derby mentor makes web site changes visible, you may need
to reload pages in your browser to actually see the changes. I noticed
this morning that I wasn't seeing the web site changes.

 -jean