db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Ron Reuben <rreu...@Sourcery.Org>
Subject Bug tracking system for Derby is now setup
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2004 19:33:40 GMT
The Jira issue (bugs, features etc) management system for Derby has been
setup and can be found at:

http://issues.apache.org/jira

(click on Derby)

Create a userid for yourself on Jira, at the URL mentioned above (click
the "Signup" link on the right side of the page) if you do not already
have one. You will need to have a Jira login to file a bug/feature
request/issue in Jira.

Note: If you are a Derby developer and would like to work on bugs
(assign yourself to a bug, update bug info, close bugs etc),  you will
need to be added to the "derby-developers" group in Jira; send me your
Jira login id and I will add you in (I am the Derby Jira administrator
at present).

You may find the Jira documentation at:
http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/latest/

Ron