db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Edward Rayl <er...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Build failure - javacc- solved
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 12:39:17 GMT
I've downloaded the distribution and followed the instructions including
downloading the javacc-3.1version of the javacc.jar file and putting in
the directory  ${derby.source}/tools/java.  When I run ant, I get:

> genParser:
>     [echo]   Generating ij parser...
>     [java] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javacc
>     [java] Exception in thread "main"
>
> Was this jar really supposed to located somewhere else, does build.xml
> need some attention, or have I screwed up?

I guess I was just working too late yesterday.  I had put the jars in
${derby.source}/java rather than ${derby.source}/tools/java.  Sorry
about that.