db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Joel Rosi-Schwartz <Joel.Rosi-Schwa...@Etish.org>
Subject How to change the JDBC port from the default
Date Sat, 18 Sep 2004 17:25:10 GMT
Hi,

How can I change the the port on Network Server. The Cloudscape documentation
implies that setting the property "cloudscape.drda.portNumberProperty=nnnn",
either in the environment or cloudscape.properties, should do the trick. But
I  have tried this and it has no effect. A closer reading of the
documentation seems to indicate that this may only be true for the
NetworkServerControl. I am starting up the Network Server from within an
application server by setting "cloudscape.drda.startNetworkServer=true" and
"cloudscape.drda.portNumberProperty=7777". The Network Server, however,
insists on running on 1527 regardless.

TAI,
Joel