db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Zahra Zahid <zah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby Embedded driver jar file
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2004 16:46:11 GMT
 Thanx Susan for the reply ...but i am having problemz wid the URL
now...herez wht i am using in my propertie the database name is
omar_regsitry.

dbURL=jdbc:derby:omar_registry;create=true;

but when i try building the database i get the following error :

     [java] file:C:/CVS/omar/build-minDB.xml:75: SQL Exception: The
URL 'jdbc:derby:omar_regsitry;create=true; ' is not properly formed.

I am using derby.jar! so cud someone plz tell me wht am i doin wrong
and wht will be the right URL if this is wrong.
Also i'de like to know how to use password and username wid my
database using derby.
                                            Thanx
                                               regards
                                                  Zahra Zahid